donderdag 2 januari 2014

Hello guys, It's me again :) I'm going to Germany tomorrow and I'm really excited ! I'm going to go to a place called " Aachen" and I love that place! It's really nice to shop and it look so beautiful. Okay obviously I don't know what to post so I'm just telling you guys things that are totally not interesting, but at least I try to tell you something haha. Something else that's been on my mind lately is playing the piano. I'd love to be good in it so if i just practise a lot I'm hopefully good :) I also would love to get a "musical voice" . You know, that kind of voice people who do musicals have when they sing. It's amazing and i'd love to be one of them someday. Okay, enough about me and my musical addiction. Have a nice day, xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten